Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose 1/12 Scale '69 Camaro

• 3 weeks later...

Funny how this kit is less than a month out from being in stores and there has been nothing in terms of kit photos, only a description of some key parts included in the kit.

Not much to show, assuming it's just a reissue w/ some new optional wheels and tires...

True but it would be nice to see anyways to see the wheels/tires they are using and what (if anything) else they're throwing in. Guess I'll just have to wait until I have the kit in my hands.

It is odd that they haven't shown anything but sketches since it is coming out this month..

Hobbylinc claims that they're in stock, so I'm going to order one and see what happens. I would have ordered there regardless since they have such good deals on kits.

Thanks for the heads up! Ive been wanting a 1/12 Camaro for some time now. Glad i didnt buy a 60.00 kit from the 80's now!

Thanks for the heads up! Ive been wanting a 1/12 Camaro for some time now. Glad i didnt buy a 60.00 kit from the 80's now!

wait and see how the styrene is...... depending on the paint you use, the 80s one is probably the better choice. Lately ive had allot of trouble with Revell`s "New " plastic.

Ah ok, last I checked there they still had the drawing posted.

They must've updated their 'site since I checked yesterday, too. The pic I posted was found on Revell's facebook page.

The "can barely see the new wheels" thing has me a little worried now. I guess I was hoping the Halibrand Cobra-ish wheels were what we would be getting, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. :unsure: