Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose 1/12 Scale '69 Camaro

No problem Hawk. Honestly once I saw this kit sitting on that top shelf I really didn't notice anything else. Is this a large scale kit? (The New Cuda)

Ohhhh, how I wish! It is just a 1/25 scale kit though, of the `70 Hemi Cuda. I am going to have to take a trip here soon.

• 3 months later...

got this kit last week..it's only available bij Revell Usa..

so it won't be sold overhere by normal hobbyshops, except one or two major shops that deal in plastic kits/ Diecast cars and all..

got it straight from the good old US of A..

the price was better this way than getting the orange version of E bay..,and then it still would be an old kit..

this kit is molded very nice..Foose parts only being the wheels and decals..

which the rear ones look like 24's..

won't be a problem 'cause i'll finaly be building a stock Z/28..just waiting for the Modelgarage PE set to arrive...

that deal went down great for the Gunmetal Z28 i built a while back ...

so i'll be starting soon..i'll go for Yellow with black stripes ..Hugger Orange never came with black stripes ..Right?

.Hugger Orange never came with black stripes ..Right?

You could get white or black on Hugger Orange. I think they look best when matched to the interior color.

Note: I need to check my references to see which grille treatment is correct, I think only the blackout is factory correct, but the argent grill does look good...

69orangez28frnt.jpg

f45f_3.jpg

Edited by Brett Barrow

I had a Hugger Orange and a Lemans Blue 69 Z/28s and they both had silver grilles.A friend had a Rally Green 69 Z/28 with the silver grille.

I always thought the silver grille was more common.I've seen silver Z/28s with silver grilles.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...