Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 32 Ford

Chris White

Looks good!

But since you asked . . . three little things (aside from wiring and plumbing): First, where you have flame decals crossing door opening lines, they'll look much, much better if you slit the decal and use a little setting solution to snuggle the decal edges into the door openings. Second, the embossed patent info on the chassis pan (just above your driveshaft u-joints) sticks out like a sore thumb; detracts from the beauty of your model. Third, same is true of the seam down the middle of the engine bell housing.

It's those little details that really make a difference!

Nice Deuce :)

Looks great on those Pegasus T's... Are they 19'' or 23''?

I'd consider putting smaller diameter in front, and larger in back B)

23's, I actually built this about a year ago, and now know that they have a big, little combo. I think that that would have looked better too

Looks good!

But since you asked . . . three little things (aside from wiring and plumbing): First, where you have flame decals crossing door opening lines, they'll look much, much better if you slit the decal and use a little setting solution to snuggle the decal edges into the door openings. Second, the embossed patent info on the chassis pan (just above your driveshaft u-joints) sticks out like a sore thumb; detracts from the beauty of your model. Third, same is true of the seam down the middle of the engine bell housing.

It's those little details that really make a difference!

Thanks, for the comments, as we grown in our hobby, these things will come in time .

Group 25 Model Car Builders Club Show + Contest on Saturday September 21, 2013

The Royal Canadian Legion Branch 286

11 Irwin Road Etobicoke, Ontario Canada

e-mail: keepemflyingdm@yahoo.ca or hct728@yahoo.ca

more info go to: www.group25.org

Thanks for the heads up, don't know if I am that skilled yet, but I might check it out. Thanks for the e-vite