Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mad Max Aoshima "1st Movie" conversion kit

Not bad except your flat black paint scheme is incorrect. It comes off the spoiler and curved over to the top if the fender flares and follows the flared to the highest lower body line and goes forward to the front flare and runs along the top of the front flare and above the outer bumper sides on the front fenders, and front nose air dam. Also the hood patch is supposed to appear more like a 71-73 mustang. Both sets of flat black also have a small pinstripe of flat black just outside of the main sections of flat black. Google some shots of the car, youll see what I mean.

Ok its in my paint booth I need tag and side badge decal I am leaving the tanks in back kinda mix both cars what do u think 

20160620_224736.jpg

20160620_225215.jpg

20160620_225255.jpg

do one or the other, it should be Gloss & Satin not Gloss & flat black, just an Aussies opinion, looking good though.:)

Edited by Yahshu

Yes I am about to fix it the flat black is just from the old paint job the top part of glass and I am about to do the bottom part in the wheel wells  satin black I appreciate all the comments irs a big help ill put pics up to nigh of net paint job 

Those of you who received the PDF of Jess & Sprog & the gauges, I ask that you might consider building your Pursuit Specials to honour the young lady who went to all the trouble of resizing them for me & therefore you, Tabitha took her life on Wed 6th July 2016, she was 22 years old. R.I.P my friend, you will be greatly missed. :(

Those of you who received the PDF of Jess & Sprog & the gauges, I ask that you might consider building your Pursuit Specials to honour the young lady who went to all the trouble of resizing them for me & therefore you, Tabitha took her life on Wed 6th July 2016, she was 22 years old. R.I.P my friend, you will be greatly missed. :(

I didn't get that yet but serious condolences for the family.

22 is WAY TOO YOUNG for something like that. I feel for what her family has to go through now.

• 3 months later...