Model Cars Magazine Forum

street rod tub

johnz

i always liked a tub but not the long four door body, i built this using the amt 25 front and the revell 23 rear,frame cutouts were filled and roll at bottom was extended body line were sanded off during this and put back on after.engine and headers are modified pieces fron steve kinser sprint car t5 trans from revell mustang kit.dropped front axel is from roth's mysterion (always have to work in something from ed) interior and windshield were scratch builts.wired plumbed,clutch and throttle return springs.questions and coments welcome,thanks for lookingpost-10523-0-96086700-1368722410_thumb.jpost-10523-0-62633200-1368723335_thumb.j

Edited by johnz
picture space

Dang, thats outstanding! That shortened tub body fits quite well into the overall look. The color, wheels and tires, headers and carb scoop, suspension, and that cool blue tinted windshield are great. Wish your pics were larger, i'd save them to my Tee album. I dig this, John!