Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Member from Texas

Hello, my name is Jimmy Wilson from Plano, Texas. I've recently retired after 27 years from the City of Plano. I've been amassing mass quantities of kits to build in retirement years, but am trying to get some things caught up around the house to appease my wife ( who graciously encouraged me to retire). I was an avid modeler in my teens before those "other things" got in the way. I'm titled a "looker" I see, or might be considered a "lurker" I have been so impressed with the incredible work on this site, and have been trying to learn from every post I've seen. I hope to find some friends here, and have been trying to not just dive in commenting on every post to avoid turning some people off. I've already received some help on a topic I posted from a couple of members, and appreciate it. I apologize for waiting so long to introduce myself, but I'm not totally up on my" forum etiquette", and I'm sure everyone will understand. It's not easy being the new kid in class. I am looking forward to learning many more skills and techniques, and hopefully having something worthy of being on here soon,

Thanks !

Jimmy