Model Cars Magazine Forum

denver co here saying hi

I have posted a few times here but thought out do in and say hi. I'm 31 been building since I was 6 or 7 and always strive to build better cars. My favorite subjects are pro mod by far, rat rods, good ole Detroit muscle and things that you might hot have seen before. Other hobbies I take too seriously at hot rod building, rock crawlers, fishing, hiking, camping and computers. I am a graphic designer for the university of Colorado as a full time spot and have a strong background in the tattoo industry as well as professional photography. I'm trying to learn every aspect I can about building both model cars and 1:1 cars. Ive taken a lot from this forum and now I think I can give back. If any one is interested I can post photos of past builds! I look forward to your conments!

lol the snow here is melted but in the mountains it is still around. we snowed super hard for two days then dove into 80 degree weather and were hanging there. it was great i was able to do some painting and build the motor for my hot rod

Howdy, neighbor!

Sounds like you and I have a great deal in common: Hiking, camping, photography and art...oh yeah..and model cars. Maybe I'll run in to you on the trails one of these days.

Welcome to the forum.