Model Cars Magazine Forum

What a Pig,Pinky Pete done

Callin' this pig done.....I think I had the only ill fitting Revell snap Pete made,nothing on the cab including the cab fits right,i.e. grab rails air horns,cab to flooring......oh well looks good from a distance or in its case which it don't deserve......You be the judge,comments good(I think not),bad(more than likely) welcome...thanks for lookin'...........
023-8_zps20e04330.jpg

022-4_zps4e4b6ae6.jpg

019-6_zpsc2dc3f8f.jpg

016-6_zps3e095da1.jpg

014-8_zps5d32e53e.jpg

A few more..........

013-11_zps203ee8dd.jpg

007-6_zps48ad0852.jpg

006-6_zpsc49061fc.jpg

005-4_zpsc9e91625.jpg

004-5_zps155abb12.jpg

Uh i have to ask....What flaws are with the kit minus the tire issue at the beginning of the run?... :blink: ...Ive never experienced these issues! :huh:

I stated that I must had the only ill fitting Revell kit because all the other completed ones I see seem to have a nice fit to them,mine for some reason just did not line up between the hood and cab(hood was much higher than cab) and the flooring didn't mount to the cab correctly,none of these problems I had with the snap Kenworth,I just think it was a defect in the cab because nothing on the cab fit correctly...

Very easy to do,the logos are very well defined,I just used BMF and then filled the area with Tamiya transparent red and wiped gently over the insignia....Thanks!!

Ahh! I was thinking you did the red, then BMF'ed the letters only! That would require some little gremlins!

• 2 weeks later...