Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Bullitt Mustang

slusher

I always liked the Bullitt Mustang... It's definitely one of my favorite movie cars, and I plan doing one myself :)

Your model really does it justice, but it would be even nicer if those door handles and rear light housings were chromed ;)

Wicked stang, I love that movie and yours is a spot on replica, Do you have the charger to go with it?

James, l don't have the charger but hope to sometime ..

I always liked the Bullitt Mustang... It's definitely one of my favorite movie cars, and I plan doing one myself :)

Your model really does it justice, but it would be even nicer if those door handles and rear light housings were chromed ;)

l paint the door handles mostof the time. There is no way l can pull off the foiling the rear light housing with my disability but thanks for the advice...

Nice looking little Mustang Carl! You paint is always super slick! It's too bad Revell put such a lame effort into this kit. :( It could have been a great one.

May I ask your prepping process and if you use any polish? Great build.

l use scratch x polish. l use tamiya fine suface primer. rattle cans and sometimes dupont paint no primer..

Edited by slusher

l paint the door handles mostof the time. There is no way l can pull off the foiling the rear light housing with my disability but thanks for the advice...

Sorry Carl, I didn't know that

It looks great, please don't take any observations or suggestions as criticism! :)

• 2 years later...