Model Cars Magazine Forum

Egyptian Raider Pickup with Tomb Trailer

B90E96BE-0C31-44D3-9585-06121C8DD9E1_zps

IMG_2717.JPG.opt570x760o0%2C0s570x760.JP

I got the Egyptian queen painted for the top of the aquarium...Have some shading to do on the leaves and paint the round parts for the top and bottom but getting more done...Was going to put this in the cab of the truck but also like the looks of placement in the '32 as well.

Edited by Darren B

IMG_2846.JPG.opt570x760o0%2C0s570x760.JP

I think the wings and the dragon will look good with the hand painted graphics, I am looking at adding more on the sides but do not want to go over board with all the color on the wings....Planning on doing some weathering as well to make it look old...

Edited by Darren B

Darren,

I really like the seats that you made !They are awesome.

Be Well

Gator

Thank you Gator, hope to have more soon. There are so many parts to my extravagant builds that it almost needs an inventory done every month to keep the parts in order. I am getting some progress with the paint, however a long long way to go yet. Still have not gotten all the body work done that I want to to smooth everything out yet and having an issue with the final paint color so hang in there with me on this one still gonna be a while.

R2D2%20C3PO%20in%20Well%20of%20Souls_zps
just like this hieroglyphic someone Photoshopped, kinda gave me the idea as well.

The truck and trailer are totally AWESOME Darren!

As for the hieroglyphic, it's not a photoshop. They, and other easter eggs were intentionally put there by Steven Spielberg and George lucas, as a nod to each others films.

http://www.blastr.com/2012/08/little_known_sci_fi_fact_9.php

The truck and trailer are totally AWESOME Darren!

As for the hieroglyphic, it's not a photoshop. They, and other easter eggs were intentionally put there by Steven Spielberg and George lucas, as a nod to each others films.

http://www.blastr.com/2012/08/little_known_sci_fi_fact_9.php

Thank you Marshall. I was actually thinking about doing some hieroglyphics like that on it somewhere maybe in the cab would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...