Model Cars Magazine Forum

W900 with New Trailer

Ok....Oddly, enough, I can't seem to find my thread on this truck, so I'll have to start another one....I had to make another trailer for this one, since I used the other one for my KW Big Boy....And here it is....

015a_zps3d69c4dc.jpg

017a_zpsf763ec71.jpg

026a_zpsa8ed8fd4.jpg

033a_zpsc20ac1b8.jpg

046a_zpsd25026b3.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

Thanks again, Guys....You're way too kind.....The box is just a drom.....As you can see by this shot of the other side....And I have some shelves for these things, but I 'am' running out of room, pretty fast....Hoping to build some more, soon....

030a_zpsd8dee716.jpg

029a_zps50e399e4.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

JT airbrush or rattle cans, what your preference?.....Your models are beautiful

Actually, I prefer rattle cans....No real clean-up.....They're always ready to go.....Shake and spray....And thanks, Man....

And, Mike, the more the merrier, Man.....Brinx 'em on.... :D Yuck, Yuck...See what I did, there??

And, thanks to all of you for the very nice comments....Thank you guys, very much....

Edited by kilrathy10

Thanks again, Guys....You're way too kind.....The box is just a drom.....As you can see by this shot of the other side....And I have some shelves for these things, but I 'am' running out of room, pretty fast....Hoping to build some more, soon....

030a_zpsd8dee716.jpg

029a_zps50e399e4.jpg

Looks to me like your starting your own fleet. You should build a truck stop diorama or better yet a yard/terminal diorama for those beautiful rigs. My favorite rig there is the COE. I love cabovers. Awesome work on your fleet driver. Keep it between the lines and the shiny side up.

Looks to me like your starting your own fleet. You should build a truck stop diorama or better yet a yard/terminal diorama for those beautiful rigs. My favorite rig there is the COE. I love cabovers. Awesome work on your fleet driver. Keep it between the lines and the shiny side up.

Thanks, Man...I plan on doing one...One day, but I have to build one with a Volvo, first....Then I'll get right on it....

• 4 weeks later...