Model Cars Magazine Forum

"The Parts Box"

Thanks guys. I was a little apprehensive about buying from Australia. Sounds like it is not a problem other than converting U.S. dollars.

Don't be apprehensive in the least; they are among the best in the business. I ordered with 2 friends, and we split the postage(which was reasonable, btw). Shipping was faster than many stateside resin casters can even dream of, and the quality is top notch.

For conversion purposes, I keep www.xe.com as a favorite; according to them, as of yesterday the US dollar was worth AU$1.057

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a few things from them when they first reopened about a year ago. No issues all the parts were excellent in quality and I got them alot faster than I had expected coming from down under. If they have something you are thinking about ordering do it you'll be very happy you did.

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought stuff from them off the website and eBay, they always ship quickly on the eBay stuff, the stuff of their regular sales site is as quick if not quicker than some of the resin houses here in the States. Quality is always great, I'm getting ready to place another order soon.