Model Cars Magazine Forum

hotwheels transporter

magnum 4243 sent me this, i glued it together even though it is a snap together, some additions include the air brake and wiring lines from the tractor to the trailor, i chose to carve out the center of the top so I can glue 2 1/43 scale petty pontiacs inside for a display, btw i am looking for those if any one has pm me.chrome pinstripe tape completes the trailor dressup

101_0584_zps5cb37d81.jpg

101_0589_zps54a36bb1.jpg

101_0593_zpsb8fa37ee.jpg

These are, actually, pretty cool models built up.....I haven't built any of these, but I do use the inside of the trailers for reference for my 1/24 scale scratchbuilds.....You've done a nice job on this one....I never thought of cutting a hole in the top of the trailer like that....That is an awesome idea....You'll see it show up on my next model....Gotta use that one.....Great job on this bad boy, too....I also like the chrome pinstriping.....That one I've used, but still a cool idea....Looks great on yours....Very nice weathering on the car, as well :):):) ....

Edited by kilrathy10

These are, actually, pretty cool models built up.....I haven't built any of these, but I do use the inside of the trailers for reference for my 1/24 scale scratchbuilds.....You've done a nice job on this one....I never thought of cutting a hole in the top of the trailer like that....That is an awesome idea....You'll see it show up on my next model....Gotta use that one.....Great job on this bad boy, too....I also like the chrome pinstriping.....That one I've used, but still a cool idea....Looks great on yours....Very nice weathering on the car, as well :):):) ....

thanks