escalade crew cab dually

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

These are the rims I made for this build IMAG0411_zps4517da38.jpg IMAG0410_zpsb587cb50.jpg IMAG0403_zps316a1795.jpg

Posted · Report post

I just ordered an escalade kit and a 99 silverado kit to do something kinda similar to this. I guess great minds think alike. Haha

Posted · Report post

Lol...this one started as a up town ext and part of the bed of the silverado

Posted · Report post

i tried to do something similar just not a dually...horrible fail.. but yours is looking good

Posted · Report post

Thanks man appreciate it I have some plans for this beast so stay tuned and i hope u enjoy

Posted · Report post

Great Work. Would love to see how you made those wheels, they look great. What tires were you going to slip onto those badboys???

Posted · Report post

Yeah - how did you make the wheels? Are you OK with all those fires out there?

Posted · Report post

Great Work. Would love to see how you made those wheels, they look great. What tires were you going to slip onto those badboys???

Thanks man, i will have pics up soon

Posted · Report post

Yeah - how did you make the wheels? Are you OK with all those fires out there?

I had some help from a friend of mine that does casting, yeah im good its on the other side of town from where i live and this weather is helping a lot it should be out soon hopefully just tired of seeing my beautiful state burn every summer

Posted · Report post

This thing is nasty! Love them rims and how you made the rear fender sides square like the rest. Looking forward to seeing more of this, nice work.

Posted · Report post

This thing is nasty! Love them rims and how you made the rear fender sides square like the rest. Looking forward to seeing more of this, nice work.

Thanks man,Im building this like a "what if" caddilac built a dually and i just wanted to keep all the body lines matching so I played with some ideas and this is what i came up with glad you like it

Posted (edited) · Report post

IMAG0288_zpsea0fe83d.jpg IMAG0291_zps1a4dbaf8.jpg IMAG0292_zps1e5f489f.jpg IMAG0293_zpsdf6c9a39.jpg IMAG0298_zpsa06926b5.jpg IMAG0297_zps8013a57b.jpg Edited by Altered Visions Customs

Posted (edited) · Report post

IMAG0299_zpsfb17ea16.jpg IMAG0300_zps352ae7f6.jpg IMAG0306_zps7175e8a3.jpg IMAG0307_zpsc015b9fd.jpg IMAG0309_zpsecceb4f7.jpg IMAG0323_zps3ff7aba2.jpg IMAG0324_zps2a7cdc41.jpg Edited by Altered Visions Customs

Posted · Report post

great work.......I love it.....

Posted · Report post

I do not know how to body mod. What would it take to help a fellow modeler out? I want to turn this longbed to a short bed as well as mod the underplate. Also want it tubbed out.

post-8495-0-77155800-1363145095_thumb.jp