Model Cars Magazine Forum

Yeah, there are some pretty great builds happening over there that a lot of people miss out on.

I agree with you on that bro but im sure a lot more ppl would check it out if there wasnt so much drama on there thats why I joined over here but dont get me wrong ive met some really awesome ppl on that site

• 1 month later...

How the heck did I miss this one...

Benjamin, this is one insane build that surely shows every one how to do stuff! Great work so far and I love every bit of it! Keep it up and I'll be inpatient untill the next update :D

Edited by Bastardo

How the heck did I miss this one...

Benjamin, this is one insane build that surely shows every one how to do stuff! Great work so far and I love every bit of it! Keep it up and I'll be inpatient untill the next update :D

Thank you, I'm glad ur enjoying it. I'll have more soon for you and everyone else thanks for looking

This build is sweet and will and am following you on the custom aluminum parts, I bought a lathe a while back and am not a machinist. Your parts are sharp and clean, are you using any type of cutting fluid when you do the cutting? I love your plastic building as well very inventive thank you for sharing.

This build is sweet and will and am following you on the custom aluminum parts, I bought a lathe a while back and am not a machinist. Your parts are sharp and clean, are you using any type of cutting fluid when you do the cutting? I love your plastic building as well very inventive thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the kinds words....no I haven't needed any lube making these parts I'm just going slow and the aluminum is pretty soft so it cuts pretty easy

Edited by Altered Visions Customs

Thanks man, I work a lot so I build when I have time n I'm tryin to get as much done as possible while I do

I hear ya man. Two jobs and a family don't leave much time for the hobby around my house. I'm just glad I can access the forum at work to see what everyone's been building.