Model Cars Magazine Forum

IMAG0580_zpsea975701.jpg IMAG0581_zpsdc86c3c4.jpg IMAG0585_zps004a9809.jpg IMAG0586_zpsaef6f7c1.jpg IMAG0587_zpscaf58fff.jpg IMAG0589_zps3817843b.jpg IMAG0590_zpsfe8a67d5.jpg IMAG0592_zps2b1dbaaf.jpg IMAG0608_zpsb30dc566.jpg IMAG0610_zps14aade64.jpg http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj635/alteredvisionscustoms/IMAG0809_zps7f08c200.jpg this is how i made the rims they r three pieces of sheet styrene sandwicthed together i drew the design on using a circle template n compass the hand cut each port open n drilled the holes in the bottom layer they have resin lips right now for mock up but i will b making aluminum lips for them on my lathe Edited by Altered Visions Customs

Some great work here ... but that engine is out of this world! I just love all that plumbing!

Thanks man i appreciate it,I have over a hundred hrs in the motor so far and still have some pieces to make for it but i wanted something wild and thats what i got lol in the beginning it was just going to be a clean simple truck but she had her way and turned into this monster she is now

This thing is sick! I love it. I'm not a member there but, aren't you documenting this over on Lay It Low as well? It's so much easier to follow current builds on here with the chosen format.

Thank you very much man, yeah it is on layitlow but i thought all the ppl over here might like to check it out :)

IMAG0652_zps28a06466.jpg IMAG0653_zpsb0740e38.jpg IMAG0654_zpsa308f54d.jpg IMAG0655_zps463b60ee.jpg IMAG0656_zps581cf641.jpg IMAG0657_zps9da57e35.jpg this is how i the exhaust headers for the turbos it was a challenge to get them all the same length but i got it done. When i started it i was trying to make each pipe out of one piece of styrene tubing but found that cutting it in different lengths,making the bends then marking n gluing them together was a lot easier n looks better

IMAG0686_zpsf9bccd00.jpg IMAG0608_zps6ebf1bc3.jpg IMAG0685_zpscd465d2f.jpg the rims I made are directional, with a matching steering wheel. The brakes I made out of a set of pegusus disc brakes and a set I got from Brian at Hack Shack Resins he also supplied the air-filters on the motor as well as casted my rim masters so i could have a whole set without making all four the lips for the rims I will be making on my lathe soon as well as some other goodies for this build