Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm starting a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. As of right now, I'm keeping it box stock, but that may change. I tend to throw little things in my models, like in an f-150 I built, there is a doughnut on the dash. Please, comment it up! Make recommendations! Thanks. P7140002_zpscf9a64f7.jpgP7140003_zpsdb90595d.jpg

Yeah, I noticed... They came with the kit and I don't have anything to replace it with, unless I stole from my honcho. which I built when I was like 5. Anyway, updated pics:

My honcho

P7150004_zpsd7a5ba0b.jpgP7150005_zps2eaa7c12.jpgP7150006_zps49c3953d.jpgP7150007_zps8750fdf5.jpgP7150008_zps7bce68b3.jpgI made a cup and put it in the cup holder just for the heck of it. Sorry, about the cruddy photos, couldn't get my macro to work right.

That cup is to cool. How'ed you make it? and the rest of the build looks killer to.

Quite simple. I took a piece of plastic from the parts tree that was about the same diameter of the cup holder, then filed it down rounded, so that it was thinner at the bottom than it is at the top. Then I drilled a hole in the top and took a piece of engine wire, and put it in there.

Update... sorta. I sorta put it somewhat together, just to get an idea of what it looks like. I put a gloss clear coat on it, and put the headlights in. did some body detailing. P8010003_zpsc8498c03.jpgP8010005_zps4db098ed.jpgP8010006_zpse37b7d26.jpgSorry about the bad lighting and fuzzy pictures. My camera likes daytime, outdoor photos.