Model Cars Magazine Forum

Forum e-mails, Notifications, Etc.

Looks OK in Chrome but in IE something is way off,  most of the Topic Lists are stacked vertically on the left side of my screen and I have to scroll way down to see everything.  

-Steve

Take modelcarsmag.com OUT of Compatibility View

Yes!  That worked ..... Thanks Brett !!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still not getting email notifications either. About the same time the new look was introduced I switched to Chrome and also my IP, Charter, switched me over to their new Spectrum service. I've looked through all my spam folders and such and gone through my settings as deep as I am able to but I can find nothing to change or try. I'm at a loss of what to do.......

I'm still not getting email notifications either. About the same time the new look was introduced I switched to Chrome and also my IP, Charter, switched me over to their new Spectrum service. I've looked through all my spam folders and such and gone through my settings as deep as I am able to but I can find nothing to change or try. I'm at a loss of what to do.......

Not sure if you've already tried this already, but if you click the downward pointing arrow next to your screen name at the top right of the screen, then select "Notification Settings" you can see which notifications options have been selected.

Edited by Casey

Not sure if you've already tried this already, but if you click the downward pointing arrow next to your screen name at the top right of the screen, then select "Notification Settings" you can see which notifications options have been selected.

Yes I had already checked those, and un selected them and re selected them and clicked save. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...