Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one awesome piece of work....It's more of a sculpture than a model....Your slide out execution is beautiful....I could never figure out how I'd attack a slide out, until I saw this one....You've opened it up and set the bar pretty high.....Nice use of the Ducati race decals with the Lonestar decals.....The paint scheme is Artful...Your application of the tile floor and the figures make this one a serious standout......Just a beautiful model all around.....It's not even finished, and you've captured my imagination.....Who cares whether you can steer it or not...I can picture cars honkin' and people cussin' in my mind, already.....It's a model, for cryin' out loud.....Looks pretty awesome to me.....Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! And I've got about 4 of those elevators laying around and never built a one of them....I finally think I've found some way to use them.....Thanks, Derrick....

Edited by kilrathy10

jt me and you thank so much alike it scares me was just thinking the same thing. this is model building. alot stuff posted on here isn't feasable but its a hobby and its fun to do. awesome job and worksmanship hopefully i will be that talented one day. build what you want and pay no attention to the haters. keep up the amazing work.

• 1 month later...