Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greetings from Far East!

Hey buddies, I'm from china :P however I used some tech stuff to load forum faster so my IP appears to be somewhere in states. But anyway I will start my junior year for university in states, Lawrence Tech from Southfield, M.I. in exact.

I'm sometimes a tech geek also a literature one. Even though I have relative easier access to Asian models or JDMs, along with quite reasonable priced Skyline models by Tamiya, I have stronger preference to larger domestic ( made by big three ) coupes and sedans. but surely i wouldn't refuse a nice Skyline model made by Tamiya. Maybe my preference was more developed by the more presece of domestic models in my earlier years along with quite number of Impala made by Hotwheels at the time when I could barely say Impala.

So far I built some moderate difficult kits at various scales and some of them can been seen @ www.flickr.com/photos/orangechallenger

and among them I like the Tbird most since it's just my taste. I wish I could do a better job on the paintwork.

I'm currently on my summer break and I get some time to work on my projects. I'm working on a Fiero by Monogram, and a Benetton-Ford B-192 by Tamiya. I guess it's quite some good time to do few model kits !

That's all, glad to know you guys :D