Model Cars Magazine Forum

That's really not going to happen as they're in the business of selling model kits and not parts.

So what would we gain ? They're all the same except for the front wheels on the Blue Beetle :huh:

If you're really after these wheels, the "Coffin'" is out now. :D

I hadn't checked all the kits so I "shotgunned it" :D

That's really not going to happen as they're in the business of selling model kits and not parts.

I know that.... but consider how much profit they would make from the people that won't buy a whole kit for just the wheels.

The current, modern Revell has no desire to produce parts packs. The last time they tried it (mid/late '90's), they lost a ton of money and a lot of those decision makers are still with the company and have no desire to try it again.

Round2/AMT, on the other hand....

Awww, Bret, wondered where you were. How is it you are always the spokesman for all the model companys ?

e537e56f-c2e3-4cf1-98c5-563187d1982b.jpg

Let's talk about the "Double " kits. :D

And with that, you're back on my ignore list....

That'll be the last time I EVER post anything in one of your threads.

Edited by Brett Barrow

Competition_Parts_Pack_AMT_ERTL_38677_25$(KGrHqJHJFEFGBRUQKltBRmhl3r7rQ~~60_35.J These two seemed to do alright and their new shot at parts pack tires also seem to be moving.

Just seems to me that Revell could jump on the band wagon and shoot us some of those double kits. They've paid their dues, making the molds etc. and everyone likes the retro box art.

My thought was take some of those single shot sprues, engines, bodys, and chassis and throw them all in a box like AMT / Stevens / Round2 did and there you have it, a great 10 way kit. Well there's more math to it than that but you get the idea.

I think AMT kinda dropped the ball not giving us a chassis in the "Competition" parts box kit.

Edited by Greg Myers

The current, modern Revell has no desire to produce parts packs. The last time they tried it (mid/late '90's), they lost a ton of money and a lot of those decision makers are still with the company and have no desire to try it again.

Round2/AMT, on the other hand....

dang, that sux the big one. I wonder if they realize that times have changed...and that the molds for tire/wheel pack already exist. have they not seen how Pegasus has profitted from this void?