Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack R700 which lowboy 55 t loaded cat 235C 98606 pounds

Wow, I really am speechless, this has to be the most realistic model I have ever seen. Like everyone else I thought they were pics of the real thing. You sir have a talent most of us can only dream of having, I would love to see more of your work

Also your weathering is the best I have seen in the hobby. And that scratchbuilt excavator, wow just....wow

Edited by Heartattaq

Wow, I really am speechless, this has to be the most realistic model I have ever seen. Like everyone else I thought they were pics of the real thing. You sir have a talent most of us can only dream of having, I would love to see more of your work

Also your weathering is the best I have seen in the hobby. And that scratchbuilt excavator, wow just....wow

Derick on this forum I have several models completed.

Edited by mackd

• 2 years later...

It is a surprise that I post this model. Last week I signed an Italerie competition and I posted this model and my Aeromax with the lowboy. The registration ended on oct 31. Yesterday I learned a my surprise that the Mack was a finalist with 17 other models. I am the only 1/25 among all the finalists. The winner is chosen by the public until Nov. 10.

https://www.Facebook.com/ItaleriModelKit/

congrats, i just wanted to know if you could post more pictures of the trailer mainly to see how you built the goose neck as well as i think it's a 320 excavator (did you build it from scratch)

The CAT is entirely scracht built this is a 235 c, for Swan spout there is a wip of the manufacture. It is a lowboy in the 1970s the first generation.

• 4 years later...