Model Cars Magazine Forum

37 Ford Coupe - My Contribution to the Forum being Offline

Chris White

In tribute to Harry's column on "Evil-Bay" (cause that's where I got this kit). This is my take on Revell's 37 Ford Coupe, done in Dupicolor Light Champagne Met. and Blaze Red Crystal. I have added Pegasus Phat Daddy's, and sat it as low as I could. I look forward to the feedback, both good and bad.

IMG_1250_zps560fc77f.jpg

IMG_1244_zps594fba08.jpg

IMG_1249_zpsebaf872d.jpg

IMG_1248_zps0c68e9d0.jpg

IMG_1245_zpsb0e8f9c2.jpg

IMG_1247_zpsc5e10f05.jpg

IMG_1255_zps418db812.jpg

I really like it! Just the right combination of traditional and modern, and I like the two-tone color scheme. And yes! It has mirrors! :D

I even like the wheels in this case. I'm not usually a fan of the big wheel look, but the ones you picked aren't too big, and I like the design.Nicely done!

About the only thing I can see that I would do differently is that I would have painted the rear apron between the fenders the same color as the fenders... so you get that red "sweep" all the way across from fender to fender (also would have painted the taillight stalks red, too). But that's more personal taste than a "criticism." Nice work!

About the only thing I can see that I would do differently is that I would have painted the rear apron between the fenders the same color as the fenders... so you get that red "sweep" all the way across from fender to fender (also would have painted the taillight stalks red, too). But that's more personal taste than a "criticism." Nice work!

I agree with Harry, but this is a beautiful model! Great colors, well done!!

Sam

I really like it! Just the right combination of traditional and modern, and I like the two-tone color scheme. And yes! It has mirrors! :D

I even like the wheels in this case. I'm not usually a fan of the big wheel look, but the ones you picked aren't too big, and I like the design.Nicely done!

I absolutely agree... the rear apron should have been painted. Noticed it when I was posting , I might break out the air brush if I can match the rattle can paint

• 2 weeks later...