99 chevy silverado

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hey everyone im sorta new to modeling! i used to do models wth me grandpa a long time ago i have decided to pick it back up i have never built anything custom so everything on here is a first!! this will honestly only be the 2nd build i have done by myself i just love to collect and look at them but here is what i have so far!!

comments welcomend and tips encouraged thank you

mod list:fully shaved everything, frenched in tag,molded everything, shaved down some of the frame so it can be low with all the components, flow through center concel, 4 bucket seats, 58 impala tails thanks to a member on here!

bth_truck7_zpsb037afed.jpg?t=1375220438bth_truck2_zps6e214678.jpg?t=1375220629bth_Picture034_zpsb276e925.jpgbth_truck4_zps78dcb077.jpg?t=1375221074

bth_truck3_zpsf6d08ab6.jpg?t=1375220606bth_0729131621a_zps1b3e0a49.jpg?t=137515bth_truck5_zpsdfbe83a1.jpg?t=1375221051bth_truckin_zpse2144eb6.jpg

Posted · Report post

Sweet low rider.

Posted · Report post

Nice start so far, keep posting the updates

Posted · Report post

Off to good start, stay at it.

Posted · Report post

Looking good, man...Looking good...

Posted · Report post

the revel 99 ck truck is a fun kit why box stock cut that bugger up and lay it out flat

Posted · Report post

thanks for the kind words guys!!

tooltas- its far from box stock lol, i have shaved down some frame and the tops of the axels so it lowerd it a lot, i have thought about bagging it but if i cut the bed now ittl mess up the body work on the bed

Posted · Report post

I did one on revel's dunks car's wheel and they are about 24 to26scale but had to cut the wheel wells front and back out. and it lays nice

Posted · Report post

if i could find a nice pair of big rims i would see about throwing them on here..anyone have pics of this kit built the way they like?