Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing Link Website SHOULD be repaired

we spent over 2 hours fixing the shipping & making sure what is there is fully functioning, it worked for us anyway!

Having 2 businesses sure takes a lot, thanks all for sticking with us if all of this works i hope to make an update each week!

a SPECIAL THANKS TO PAUL P @ Scale Modeling B Chris for all his hard work!

KEVIN

Count me among the hoard who can't wait for a fully-functional Missing Link site! I know you guys have tons of cool stuff, but the only time I've ever seen it all was in person at a show. Come on guys it's 2013! Broke n' busted websites are so 2003. :P

Here is the deal all,,, the items offered for sale can be purchased..., the parts page has not even been put up yet there arent any links & the new stuff is comming, i just got orders the day after the announcement so this may not be all our fault...what browsers are you using?

Kevin

Here is the deal all,,, the items offered for sale can be purchased..., the parts page has not even been put up yet there arent any links & the new stuff is comming, i just got orders the day after the announcement so this may not be all our fault...what browsers are you using?

Kevin

OK ... not being smart or anything but where are your new items announced? I have no clue what you (or any of the other Detroit gang) offer that's new. All of the sites seem to be broken to some degree and I'm not going to do a deep search of every (or any) internet forum to find what any resin caster offers. I'm not going to work that hard to spend my money. As far as browser, I use Firefox.

Edited by Deano

Almost, Skip. It's Missing Link's....*drum roll*.....missing links! :lol:

I slay me! Hey, it saves everyone else the trouble!

Charlie Larkin

Almost, Skip. It's Missing Link's....*drum roll*.....missing links! :lol:

I slay me! Hey, it saves everyone else the trouble!

Charlie Larkin

I thought that's what I said, but hey, I could be wrong. :wacko: