Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing Link Website SHOULD be repaired

Is there anyplace we can find a comprehensive list of what you offer? The parts link on your website is unhelpful. Thanx.

Deano

always feel free to email me direct at kawifreek@msn.com & i can email a catalog.....i also have a facebook account & have 40-80 items in my ebay store & i can tell you how to view it if you drop me a line. I have said it before The parts page has not been made yet.

thanks

Kevin

have those exact caps 5.00 a set + shipping (where are you?)

answered your pm

Are you coming to NNL East? Will you have catalogs at NNL East? I'm a bit tapped out out right now, I've done all my shopping , Via preorders at vendors with working websites like Scale models by Chris, and Motor City Resin, Modelhaus, I avoid ebay sorry, Kevin. I only see you have 4 products listed. Until a week ago I couldn't even even see those, I thought you had more stuff. Are you dropping products?

Are you coming to NNL East? Will you have catalogs at NNL East? I'm a bit tapped out out right now, I've done all my shopping , Via preorders at vendors with working websites like Scale models by Chris, and Motor City Resin, Modelhaus, I avoid ebay sorry, Kevin. I only see you have 4 products listed. Until a week ago I couldn't even even see those, I thought you had more stuff. Are you dropping products?

Vince

of coarse i will be with the rest of my team at NNL east & yes i am dropping old products in exchange for new ones, I dont mind if you dont ebay..but with an ebay store there isnt ANY bidding. I hope to have the new catalog done in time for NNL also, so email me or send me a pm with your pre order.

• 3 weeks later...

Kevin Fix your Website please so we can preorder stuff hopefully in time for nnl east or at least give you gas money.

the only thing missing is the ever changing parts page, why not use my catalog & email me?