Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 Chev Fleetside Pro-Tour with a LS7

This one has a special thanks to VCG Resins and Kyle "LOBBS" Laubscher for the LS7.What a nice resin piece. The truck is a Revell '64 Chevy Pickup Fleetside, which I lower the suspension, added Pegasus 23" Chrome Hollie's, custom parts bin exhaust, wood trim for the bed from Ultracal. I painted with Duplicolor Blaze Red Crystal. This one was hard to make it all fit together, and she got some flaws, but I thought I would share it anyway!. Looking forward to the comments and questions.

IMG_1292_zpsc96c2f9e.jpg

IMG_1287_zps72b67e63.jpg

IMG_1285_zps887517ce.jpg

IMG_1284_zps62d7cee6.jpg

IMG_1282_zps7e68dceb.jpg

IMG_1289_zpsf475720e.jpg

IMG_1294_zps2cadbf95.jpg

sweet build! Where do I order an ls7? Also, are there any front suspension mods to be made to make the LS swap fit? Thanks

VCG Resins, their web site is http://vcgresin.atspace.com/. They shipped it super fast too. The reason I stuck it in this kit was due to the lack of modification, I just had to cut out one small cross-member, as well due to its width, the engine had to be installed after the cab was glued to the frame.

Again, great work Chris and I'm glad that I could help you out by getting the LS7 cast.

I've got one of the '65 Chevys in the stash that I've been trying to find someone that'll swap the stepside bed for the fleetside one from the '64.

Thanks again guys

Again, great work Chris and I'm glad that I could help you out by getting the LS7 cast.

I've got one of the '65 Chevys in the stash that I've been trying to find someone that'll swap the stepside bed for the fleetside one from the '64.

Any word on when the manifolds will be available ?

Thanks again guys

Any word on when the manifolds will be available ?

Sorry for the delayed response Chris. Work has been insanely busy. I will check with Manny. He may have them and has not had a chance to update the site.

• 2 weeks later...