Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Model Cars #178 (July 2013)

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just got mine in the mail yesterday - great GSL coverage, including a big feature on Greg Nichols' "Backdraft" Best of Show winning entry. That model never ceases to amaze me, especially considering it's 1/24 scale!

A bunch of other good stuff too: how-tos and reviews - but the real surprise for me was seeing my Mooneyes Dragster included in the GSL section among such excellent company. I didn't even know it had been photographed, but Darryl caught it from its best angle. And I can forgive him for misspelling my last name - I'll blame it on my bad handwriting.

Posted · Report post

Congrats! Good issue, Backdraft is a great build, but I'd like to see more kit based builds. I would really like to see a "readers gallery" type column each issue.

Posted · Report post

Congrats! Good issue, Backdraft is a great build, but I'd like to see more kit based builds. I would really like to see a "readers gallery" type column each issue.

We can't run what we don't have. ;)

Posted · Report post

I have never seen anyplace to even send in pictures to be put into a reader's gallery. Put that info in it, and people will respond.

Posted · Report post

was it ripped? LOL

Posted · Report post

Yes, it was. Not as bad as most, but still damaged.