Model Cars Magazine Forum

1-8 '69 nitrous pro mod camaro

comp1839

thanks a ton, guys!!! it'd good to be working on this car again. it has sat entirely too long.

tony, the rotor itself is a machinable composite of some sort. sort of like, but not, renshape. where it's from..........i don't know. sorry. the hubs are machined aluminum.

Dave.... I am super excited to see you back on this build. I have been waiting for some updates and you sure didn't let me down. I sure love your work and I am looking forward to more. Everything is a masterpiece by it's self. I sure can't wait for your next update.

finished the other wheel center and got onto the rim. these wheels replicate a 16x16 double beadlock wheel w/ 4 1/2" backspace and a 5" bolt circle.

DSCF1732_zpsd0794b81.jpg

the wheel. still have to machine the beadlock portion on the wheel. then make the bead lock rings.

DSCF1731_zps28f78557.jpg

hey greg, my apologies. i was going to answer your question about the body and it slipped my mind. as of yet, i haven't done any body prep. i want to get the main frame rails built and some of the cage so i can mount the body. i believe, i need to support it better for sanding. i'm a little heavy handed.