Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Positive Topic

This post is for encouraging words phrases or inspiring quotes please feel free to leave one for others since sometimes there are negative attitudes and posts this one is for positive ones and you never know we all might learn something

Heres mine for the day:

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.

John C. Maxwell

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_wisdom.html#8Qk3RBcvfPUjiriK.99

Let's see some perfect models you've built. :)

I did not know that it was a requirement to post my models here?? I see plenty of other people who do not post builds. And besides, there is no such thing as a perfect model. What is perfect in ones eyes may not be in others.

Edited by rustbucket82

I did not know that it was a requirement to post my models here?? I see plenty of other people who do not post builds. And besides, there is no such thing as a perfect model. What is perfect in ones eyes may not be in others.

It isn't, and nobody said it was required. I asked to see some of your work, since I appreciate nicely built models, and if you live by the "Striving for perfection" motto, I'm sure others would enjoy seeing your work as well.

I'm a fan of Bill's worked and he's shared quite a bit of what he's done, so if you two are on the same page as far as build quality is concerned, I suspect your work is something many of your fellow forum members would enjoy seeing, too. :)