Model Cars Magazine Forum

hello from Ames Iowa USA

My name is Pete and Im new to this forum but have been building models for the better part of 30 years. I have dabbled into a little of everything including, aircraft, aircraft carriers, military tanks and soldiers, nascar, and of course I find myself always returning to muscle cars. Im sure most of you are already aware but being the father of 4 great children my building tine is cut considerably short. Im currently building a 1970 Dodge Super Bee Pro Street by AMT. Pictures to follow soon.

WELCOME to the forum Pete, I think you will enjoy it here, know all about the kids, although mine are grown and gone I have three grand babies that stay at Nana & Pappy's house more than they stay at home, so when they are here I don't get a lot done either, look forward to seeing some of your builds! :D

Welcome, many years since I've been to Iowa, lived in Ankeny for a short time in the late 90's, been to Ames a few times, there was a nice hobby shop there, although he didn't stock a lot of plastic kits at the time, I think I cleared the shelf with what they had ......