Model Cars Magazine Forum

International Prostar by Revell

That's really nice work so far! I'm not a truck guy but seeing how nice this kit is may just get me to build one!

By the way, I'm really pleased to see Revell of Germany working with Moebius. This helps both companies and I'm all for strengthening the companies that support our hobby!

Getting nicer and nicer Hessel! I like your fleet paint scheme. It's funny, 'cause the first guy to build one run of the mill Prostar comes not from North America but Europe and I include myself not having started mine! Nice job man!

Getting nicer and nicer Hessel! I like your fleet paint scheme. It's funny, 'cause the first guy to build one run of the mill Prostar comes not from North America but Europe and I include myself not having started mine! Nice job man!

Makes sense the Revell Germany kit was released first.

I hope it doesn't take me as long to get the Prostar as it did my Lonestar! Great looking truck, I just wish Moebius would have put a more standard exhaust on this version, I can't explain how much I hate "Bullhauler" stacks on trucks!