Model Cars Magazine Forum

what trailer kit do you wanna se reissued

A M T's automobile hauler really is a "Dated " piece to start with . About the only Cab it ever looked "Correct" with was the Ford C-600. The Revell piece is ............... OVER PRICED . I don't know too much about the Beal tank trailer ...............

Actually, it's pretty easy to get something very similar to the East flatbed you're showing. Get two AMT fruehauf flatbeds and cut them up the correct lenght and cut the suspension from each and you get a 48 or 53 foot spread axle . It's so easy, Mickey Mouse could do it! You even have the choice of spread! I made one, so yeah, it is that easy. Got the instructions from the internet site that most people here know about... No not Tim's, the other one. But I'd go for that gooseneck anyday! Oh and for the topic here, I'd like to see the Michigan type dumper trailer that revell had some years back. Or any one of those 6 axle trailers they had out. The auto carrier was also sweet.

Actually, it's pretty easy to get something very similar to the East flatbed you're showing. Get two AMT fruehauf flatbeds and cut them up the correct lenght and cut the suspension from each and you get a 48 or 53 foot spread axle . It's so easy, Mickey Mouse could do it! You even have the choice of spread! I made one, so yeah, it is that easy. Got the instructions from the internet site that most people here know about... No not Tim's, the other one. But I'd go for that gooseneck anyday! Oh and for the topic here, I'd like to see the Michigan type dumper trailer that revell had some years back. Or any one of those 6 axle trailers they had out. The auto carrier was also sweet.

Yeah you are right Robert, but to modernize that idea you still need two nice air ride suspensions either in resin or maybe from a donor Moebius reefer, and I said maybe since I have never had the chance to buy the reefer yet so I don't know how correct the suspension is.

As for the topic subjects, I remember that trailer, it was a grain hauler, and a member of a club I was in had that hooked to the Pete 359, beautiful setup! I wouldn't mind the carrier, I have one and would like a few more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...