Model Cars Magazine Forum

Newb from Ohio

Hello everyone! Im Terry and im from Ohio. I found this forum while searching for model kit reviews! I'm 28 and used to be big into model building as a kid and in my early teens but haven't touched a model since I was about 16. I recently got interested again after looking at model kits while I was at Pat Catans with my wife. I since purchased three new kits that I have big plans for! I also found some of my finished models from when I was a kid at my parents house and brought them home. Anyway, I'm glad I found this site! Looks like a lot of good people and good info! I always wanted to try out some resin parts and get more into detailing and I plan to start with my new purchases!

Wow Welcome from another modeler in Ohio!...Where at in Ohio are you?...Im in Marietta (Washington County) and there is another modeler above me towards Reno! :P

I mainly hang out in the Big Rig section myself! :wub:

I'm from Grafton (Lorain County), in the Northeast area!

Welcome! I live in North Royalton, OH. If you ever want to check out the North Coast Automotive Modleres club, we meet 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month in Garlfield Hts., it is only 5 minutes off the highway. CHeck outour website.

http://northcoastautomotivemodelers.webs.com/

I'd love to join, but the problem is, I work nights. So, I'd never be able to go to a meeting!...hopefully someday!