Model Cars Magazine Forum

86 Corolla Finished!!!!!!!!!

cruz

Looking cool. The wheels are great, but I may be biased as those were the wheels on my first car. Who did you say had those? They would help me in building a model of my celica now that Aoshima has re-released the 1977 Celica LB.

Looking cool. The wheels are great, but I may be biased as those were the wheels on my first car. Who did you say had those? They would help me in building a model of my celica now that Aoshima has re-released the 1977 Celica LB.
Just talk or PM Ariel in this forum, he can get them for you. The wheels on that Corolla did not come in that car that year, it is something we Ricans loved to add from the ones the older Supras used to come with........ :rolleyes:

VERY NICE!!! That looks like a winner! I can't wait to get some pics of that tomorrow.(are you going to the meet?) We're gonna have a miniature compact car show on the tables! :rolleyes::DB)
I will try to be there tomorrow, hope to see you there!!!!!! ;)

NICE !!

Yup, I can definitely picture those runnin' around down in P.R!

I gotta remember to bring my camera tomorrow and get pics of that! Now, like Ismael, you got me wondering about doing a certain '70's Corolla with a rotary and independent double coiled shock rear! ;);)

Let me see if this "reverse psychology" works, I dare you, NO! I double dare you..... You don't have that much talent... (Oh Oh, now I'm going too far!!!!) By the way, just like the Italians think that to be a Godfather you must be born in Italy, well you must live in P.R. at least 5 years for you to be able to do one of these :P:P Ok man, you can use reference material ;);)

I liked it better, before you painted the bumpers and side trim black.

If you had left them body color, and if it had GTS decals

across the door, it would look just like my old car.

Sorry Jason but I was going for the Old School look on this one, I thought about doing what you said but I also thought it would have been too much blue, the black bumpers give it a little more of a "busy" look......... :rolleyes:

Sorry Jason but I was going for the Old School look on this one, I thought about doing what you said but I also thought it would have been too much blue, the black bumpers give it a little more of a "busy" look......... :D

Sorry Marcos, I did not mean to take away from your very nice build. :blink:

It looks great! ;)

Here is what I was talking about, only with matching steel wheels. :D

(pictures blatantly stolen from cardomain.)

806324_1_full.jpg

806324_3_full.jpg

Edited by Abell82