Model Cars Magazine Forum

tried uploading more but was limited/restricted?? the size for the files of pics that I can upload keeps shrinking the more I post....... I will wait a few days and see if it goes back up I guess this is a bummer cause I have a 75 dodge truck I extended the cab and am replicating a friends 1:1

tried uploading more but was limited/restricted?? the size for the files of pics that I can upload keeps shrinking the more I post....... I will wait a few days and see if it goes back up I guess this is a bummer cause I have a 75 dodge truck I extended the cab and am replicating a friends 1:1

try using photobucket you can get bigger pictures to post

find u self a 1/32 scale semi and use them I used a set of a diecast 1/32 scale kw on my 3500 chevy

I used monogram 1/32 kenworth wheels on my 1/25 speccast f350 that i converted to a F550 dually. Not the best picture of the wheels or the truck though.

0716130940_zps563d9b68.jpg

It started out lookin like this i broke the original wheels when i took them off though for the conversion and the f250 in the back

is done up in a shelby theme

OriginalF350.jpg

Edited by Platerpants

• 2 months later...

by mis matched bed you mean newer ford f 350 dually bed with a older ford single cab?

or are you referring to the 2nd bed that i "scratchbuilt" with just bed sides and leftover materials? pill bottle wheel wells...... wth mis matched blue/ red was intentional i tiik apart a glue bomb someone had gotten glue fingerprints all over the side of one bedrail, so i had spare regular non dually bed panels laying around i cut and spliced back together....... using all my parts/ materials here i try not to waste good styrene! :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Pretty cool project! Is the mis-matched bed intentional?

i had a glue bomb bed, so the sides were scarred up bad (melted in a couple spots) so i got my junklot p/u stuff out had some non dually bed sides (lt blue) plastic i cut and spliced the parts together to make decent bed without the melted glue spots.......