Wood chip trailers?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Has anyone on the forum built a 1/25 scale chip trailer, or is there a chip trailer kit??

Posted · Report post

No kit.. but a couple of builders have done them. I attempted a Canadian B-train several years ago.arrowBleft62208-vi.jpg

arrowBright62209-vi.jpg

ArrowBTrain62208-vi.jpg

Tim

Posted · Report post

Tim calls it attempted.......yeah right!!!I'd call it "nailed it!" That's a cool B train Tim.

Posted · Report post

Tim is a good scratch builder,considering he has scratch built a lot of masters for the resin casters.And he knows Peterbilts.........

Posted · Report post

If you supply info I might consider making a kit of it. I have been looking for info about bottom/belly dump trailers as well. Drawings on the website are not enough for me.

Hessel

Posted · Report post

If you supply info I might consider making a kit of it. I have been looking for info about bottom/belly dump trailers as well. Drawings on the website are not enough for me.

Hessel

Hello All,

I am driving a woodchip truck in Canada and i am dutch ! and i am looking a time now for a Kit to build and Hessel DO you need detailed photo's you ment to make a Kit?..i can provide of course.

http://gyazo.com/f3afa7162ebdfea4a7c282ae300bb4a3

Denise Joyce

Posted · Report post

Tim calls it attempted.......yeah right!!!I'd call it "nailed it!" That's a cool B train Tim.

Tim did it better than a kit.

Kostas.