Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Model Car Garage #2185 '71 Charger PE

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone have this set? If so, would it be possible to post a large picture of it or a pic of the installation instructions. I have tried searching every way I can think of and can only find the small stock pic that is on the Model Car Garage site(even the etailers and ebay sellers use it). I want to build the Super Bee but I can't tell what the PE kit has in it to see if has what I need before I buy it.

Thanks in advanced for any help!

Mark

Pictures are of my brother-in-law's Bee.

post-8691-0-07831600-1377850511_thumb.jp

post-8691-0-02877400-1377850514_thumb.jp

post-8691-0-23563600-1377850518_thumb.jp

Posted

I have the MCG 71 Charger PE set but its back at home in Chicago and I can't post pics of it right now. It is one of MCG's nicer PE sets and includes almost everything you would want for a R/T. From what I remember it does not have any Super Bee emblems or 340/383 Magnum emblems for the hood, or the "Bee" that would be on the trunk lid. Most of the set would be useful for detailing a 71 Charger/Super Bee, but you might need a few pieces from a 69 or 70 Super Bee PE set for a few details.

Posted

Keith Marks' '71 Super Bee Set has the Super Bee markings you need. The MCG set will do a nice R/T, S/E, or Base Charger.

71_Charger_A-vi.jpg

Posted

Thanks, guys. I sent an order for the PE and a email to see if I can get the decals just now.