Model Cars Magazine Forum

1990 LX MUSTANG...updates 07/19/14

tyrone

Thanks alot fellas... I've always wanted to do one of these small tire builds, and I've always wanted to TRY... a turbo setup so we'll see how it goes.. there's a group on facebook, that is doing these outlaw LX builds, so I decided to join in with them... I just noticed in the first pic that the carbs from the camaro in the backgroung look like there coming through the hood on this one...lol...

Very cool build. I like these Small Tire Drag Cars too. Interesting to see you building one, especially with Turbocharged engine. I know that's not easy, but I bet you'll handle that very well. Very nice start already. What are those rear tires?

hey tyrone... i made it. lol. looks good buddy

Hey Andy.... glad you joined us.. you"ll fit right in here also... ALOT of really cool members.... you should move your mustang thread over to this section... so they can check that beast out that your working on..... ;)

No updates yet.. I've been debating on going 10.5 outlaw style and making the rear section from styrene tube and mate it to the kit front suspension ... but I have not been able to find any good reference pics anywhere.... anybody have any pics of either outlaw ss type cars, or 10.5 outlaw cars chassis, interior, trunk, engine etc...