Model Cars Magazine Forum

1990 LX MUSTANG...updates 07/19/14

tyrone

Hey Tyrone an odd question... your front down bars in the engine bay area. Why do they not connect with the stock subframe? Is there something that goes there or is it just a situation that occurs just during quick mock ups???

Hey Mike... once I'm done painting the cage and firewall area.. I'll glue those bars down to the chassis... just seemed to be easier to do it this way... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind words fellas... I really appreciate it... well I did get this one and the Camaro back on the bench... I air brushed the roll cage with titanium paint..I added a racepak decal to the dash for my guages too.... @ Steve... I'm not sure on a color for this one yet... I was thinking about red, orange, or a nice shade of blue... we'll see.. I should have some updates later tonight... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

014-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

Calypso green look soooo badass on notch drag cars. Man this build is incredible. I've grown inspired to do one myself along these lines. I've done one box stock and put a supercharged windsor out of the saleen kit in another. Buuuut this thing you got goin on here is just AWESOME.

Calypso green look soooo badass on notch drag cars. Man this build is incredible. I've grown inspired to do one myself along these lines. I've done one box stock and put a supercharged windsor out of the saleen kit in another. Buuuut this thing you got goin on here is just AWESOME.

YES! I'm partial to Calypso because my real 91 Hatch 5.0 is Calypso. But I think Tyrone's car would look sick in that color :wub:

Nice notch for refernce.

disney2007072hc4.jpg

Edited by Terminator-Fox