Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ok, I can't wait.......goodies in the mail..

Ya, I know, I am like a kid waiting on Christmas, but I can't help it! And I have a plan, sorta... but still can't wait for the packages to show up!!

In transit currently are as follows [all AMT/Round 2]

GMC Astro 95

Texaco tanker

Chevy Titan 90

White Road Boss

Fruehauf flat bed

Peerless log trailer

Fruehauf dry goods van

Texaco chrome tanker

Kenworth K123

Fruehauf post trailer

Peterbilt cab over

Tanker trailer [CCR transport I think]

in the 'stash' already are,

White freightliner dual drive

Livestock trailer [original, had forever]

Revell Peterbilt 359 conventional.

Will try to post a pic of all the goods once I get them all 'home'

Plan to pick up some paint/tools/etc. this weekend. Once the shopping is done, I'll carve out a spot in the house to set up shop, it also helps that one of my kids is looking to move out on her own, so that'll free up a room I can dedicate to building :)

Winter is not going to be so bad this year :D

nah, no lotto winnings [if only], I had a bunch of 'mad money' stashed away, and decided it was time to jump into modeling again. reason I bought all those is sort of a flash back to my being a kid. I can remember drooling over these back when they were probably on the original release. so I went overboard on my shopping spree.........

matter of fact, just tonight my wife said to me 'you better be building every night this winter mr!' so all is good :D

Hi,

Great collection of kits you got there! I've got a few of the AMT kits to work on as well that I've collected over the years - first started modelling in the 70''s building these so its a flash back for me as well.

You may find progress slower than you expect - it took me ages to clean up the parts on a Kenworth K-123 I'm working on (and I haven't even got to making sure the piping fits correctly)! If you look at some of the posts on here these kits still turn out great looking truck models.

yes, I have read a lot of the info posted on these kits, and suspect there will be a lot of time involved in getting everything just so, but that's fine with me. I'm a hermit in the winter, and I am a patient man [except when I'm waiting for deliveries, haha], plus the info here will help greatly.

Actually not dreading winter this year......

• 2 weeks later...