Milestone Mazda

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Today my 2008 Mazda CX7 turned 200,000 miles. I'm a Ford and Porsche guy, but Mazda Rule!!! My Mazspeed 3 only has 55,000 on it and both only went for service for normal wear and tear items. Great Cars!!!

Edited by Porscheman

Posted · Report post

200k in five years? Jeez, man, what do you do- put it up on jackstands and leave it in gear while you sleep? :lol:

Seriously, though- congrats on the milestone! I used to think 200,000 was a lot of miles, nowadays if I don't get at least that much out of a vehicle I feel kind of cheated.

Posted · Report post

I've got 170,000+ miles on my 2000 Mazda MPV minivan; alittle rust is starting to show around the rear wheel wells, but mechanically, it's rock-solid!

Posted (edited) · Report post

200k in five years? Jeez, man, what do you do- put it up on jackstands and leave it in gear while you sleep? :lol:

Seriously, though- congrats on the milestone! I used to think 200,000 was a lot of miles, nowadays if I don't get at least that much out of a vehicle I feel kind of cheated.

No kidding, my '98 Cherokee only has 159k on it and I bought it with 54k drove that almost daily until I bought my 200 (which just hit 17k last week!) last April , even if I hadn't bought that, that Jeep might not have 180k on it by now :blink:

Edited by Joe Handley

Posted · Report post

I drive a 95 Saturn station wagon, has 220,000+ on it right now. Other than the valve body for the automatic tranny, it runs like a top. I kind of want to keep it going just to see how many miles I can get out of it. :)