Model Cars Magazine Forum

Deb's 1st '69

Belugawrx

That's a good start.Nice details too-the color-matched wheels,painted door handles,blacked out grill,lettered tires,etc..things that more experienced builders often overlook or don't think about. And the best part-she stuck with it and finished it! I've wondered about using the pre-painted fake nails/stickers for seat inserts,just haven't tried it yet. Might want to re-think the title though...

I know, I know, ... but

Belugawrx, ya might wanna change the title of this post...I have a videotape with the exact same title (ENTIRELY diffrernt genre...), and you know about "copyright infringement" and the like, right? Just sayin'...

she is very happy with the comments, and might not have gotten so many without, so...... ;):P

The title was the only reason I looked!! I was hoping some drunk girl might have been confused that this is a site for model scale vehicles and not human female bodies! I may be old, but I am not dead. I too am happy that she finished it. I really encourage you and her to share this hobby together. You did a great job, Deb. Thank you for posting.