Model Cars Magazine Forum

Super September Showdown in Gilbertsville, PA Pictures!

Tom Geiger

The Central PA club did a great job! Modelers came from all the region's clubs including the Classic Plastic crew from Mass. Everyone had a great day! Many thanks and looking forward to next year!

IMG_3438-vi.jpg

A vendor came into TWO GROSS of the Motorific Barracuda. That's 288 bodies! He said someone found them in an attic. The stuff is still out there boys!

IMG_3457-vi.jpg

An interesting take on the S'cool Bus.

IMG_3493-vi.jpg

Blair Pletcher won diorama with this swap meet. It was very well done.

IMG_3740-vi.jpg

And the vehicle I'd like to own in 1:1 scale! Please Santa!

And a very large album...

http://public.fotki.com/ModelCitizen/model_cars/model-car-shows/super_september/super-september-sho/

I took my grandson to this show. He entered a primered Vette in the Jr category for fun. We had a great time staring at all the great builds including the GSL best in show car, Comp189's 1/8 scale builds (AMAZING), and Mario Cosby's Indy cars. We will definitely go next year.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Thanks for posting the photos, Tom! I'm glad everybody had a good day. Next year's show is already locked in, and with any luck you'll make it there and I won't be in Denmark instead of in Gilbertsville, where I belong!

On behalf of the CPMCC, I would like to thank everyone who attended, helped set up, helped tear down, and especially the vendors and those who spent their hard-earned money with them!

We have some things in the works to make next year's show even better...more later!