Ford CL9000 would you buy?

KFS Ford CL9000   41 votes

1. 1. would you buy this if available

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

OK you truck guy's would any of you out there ,Buy KFS Ford CL9000 cabover if Sourkraut model truck got 30 of them in? I just want to gage the interest of this resin casted kit.

Posted · Report post

KFS FORD CL9000

post-3542-0-00202000-1378840558_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

What scale is it?

Posted · Report post

I'd be more apt to buy something a lot older , say a 39 Ford , maybe a Crackerbox G M C .

Posted · Report post

Funny, I just suggested the CL 9000 to Moebius. Either way, I'd love to get one.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I would buy one,and some older cabs if they had them.

Posted · Report post

Anything new would be interesting

Posted · Report post

This is what it look's like when built up.

post-3542-0-77578000-1379033376_thumb.jp

post-3542-0-97229400-1379033383_thumb.jp

post-3542-0-63145100-1379033390_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

If I didn't already have three of them I would in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! I helped Howard in producing this kit and have to say, it is one of the nicest resin kits I have ever seen!!!!!!!! If you like this truck, I highly recommend getting one!!!!

Posted · Report post

how much will they be?Cost might be a factor.Harvey

Posted · Report post

If I didn't already have three of them I would in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! I helped Howard in producing this kit and have to say, it is one of the nicest resin kits I have ever seen!!!!!!!! If you like this truck, I highly recommend getting one!!!!

Now I know why this resin kit look so good you had a hand in it ,that is awesome Ben. Now if I can get Howard to make one more batch.................................hmmmmmmmm

Posted (edited) · Report post

Now I know why this resin kit look so good you had a hand in it ,that is awesome Ben. Now if I can get Howard to make one more batch.................................hmmmmmmmm

You only have 16 (commited) votes to go! It is a high quality trans-kit. The International 9670 cabover is about to go into it's last production round at KFS, it's time to reserve for the ones who are interested.

One thing is for sure, in the day, you couldn't mistake a CL9000 for anything else on the road (especially going around a corner!) It was pretty much the same thing for almost any big Ford for that matter! The later model LTL and the CL were a great looking pair.

Edited by BigBad

Posted · Report post

You only have 16 (commited) votes to go! It is a high quality trans-kit. The International 9670 cabover is about to go into it's last production round at KFS, it's time to reserve for the ones who are interested.

One thing is for sure, in the day, you couldn't mistake a CL9000 for anything else on the road (especially going around a corner!) It was pretty much the same thing for almost any big Ford for that matter! The later model LTL and the CL were a great looking pair.

Already have reserved a copy of the international 9670.

Posted · Report post

Bump

Posted · Report post

Howard [KFS} will reintroduce any discontinued resin kit if there is enough interests in it for him to get 50 firm, deposited commitments for them. The ball is your court!

Posted · Report post

How many of you would buy more then one, I know I would buy 2 for sure?

Posted · Report post

Sourkraut's price was $140 USD. Keep in mind this is a cab conversion and was designed to work with an Italeri chassis. It does not come with a chassis

that's a lot for people who cant afford that much or get an italeri chassis

Posted · Report post

that's a lot for people who cant afford that much or get an italeri chassis

Gotta pay to play!

But when it's the only game in town , that's the price when no one else makes one!

Edited by Mr mopar

Posted · Report post

I'd rather spend it on the Coronado from A&N but that's just me.

Me too but the ford cl9000 was the only one around . to go with italeri's LTL9000.

Posted · Report post

Me too but the ford cl9000 was the only one around . to go with italeri's LTL9000.

Neat set!

Unfortunately, I'd be inclined to agree that resin model prices are a little rich for my blood....I do understand why they cost what they cost, but I just wouldn't be able to afford it.....Although I'd LOVE to have one, it seems a little steep for me to pay for the headache of working with resin..... :(

Edited by kilrathy10

Posted · Report post

But when the price is that high no one wants to play....

There will always be those that can play.

Posted · Report post

How about if the price is $120.00 dose this make a deffrence.

Posted · Report post

And there will always be those that prefer to pass, in this case I'll pass.

Good! More for the people that want to pay to play.