Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford CL9000 would you buy?

KFS Ford CL9000  

41 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy this if available

If I didn't already have three of them I would in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! I helped Howard in producing this kit and have to say, it is one of the nicest resin kits I have ever seen!!!!!!!! If you like this truck, I highly recommend getting one!!!!

If I didn't already have three of them I would in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! I helped Howard in producing this kit and have to say, it is one of the nicest resin kits I have ever seen!!!!!!!! If you like this truck, I highly recommend getting one!!!!

Now I know why this resin kit look so good you had a hand in it ,that is awesome Ben. Now if I can get Howard to make one more batch.................................hmmmmmmmm

Now I know why this resin kit look so good you had a hand in it ,that is awesome Ben. Now if I can get Howard to make one more batch.................................hmmmmmmmm

You only have 16 (commited) votes to go! It is a high quality trans-kit. The International 9670 cabover is about to go into it's last production round at KFS, it's time to reserve for the ones who are interested.

One thing is for sure, in the day, you couldn't mistake a CL9000 for anything else on the road (especially going around a corner!) It was pretty much the same thing for almost any big Ford for that matter! The later model LTL and the CL were a great looking pair.

Edited by BigBad

You only have 16 (commited) votes to go! It is a high quality trans-kit. The International 9670 cabover is about to go into it's last production round at KFS, it's time to reserve for the ones who are interested.

One thing is for sure, in the day, you couldn't mistake a CL9000 for anything else on the road (especially going around a corner!) It was pretty much the same thing for almost any big Ford for that matter! The later model LTL and the CL were a great looking pair.

Already have reserved a copy of the international 9670.

Howard [KFS} will reintroduce any discontinued resin kit if there is enough interests in it for him to get 50 firm, deposited commitments for them. The ball is your court!

Unfortunately, I'd be inclined to agree that resin model prices are a little rich for my blood....I do understand why they cost what they cost, but I just wouldn't be able to afford it.....Although I'd LOVE to have one, it seems a little steep for me to pay for the headache of working with resin..... :(

Edited by kilrathy10