Model Cars Magazine Forum

37 Chevy COE car hauler

My very first resin kit and it was a blast! The kit came from Race Motor Replicas and arrived real quick. I painted it with HOK tangerine kandy over zenith gold. Prowler headlights fit just about perfect. The hauler portion was made from Evergreen. The ramps slide into the slots at the rear. Now I need to build something to be carried.

009.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

awsome , looks and color are superb !!!

not ment offensive or ...in any way > for me with regualair headlights mouted on the front fenders it would have been even cooler , cant seem to see the prowler headlights fot in the whole picture / lines

def different and def doesnt look bad ...like said just something that crossed my mind ..

cool stuff

Thanks, Richard. My plan was for the modern Prowler headlights to go along with the upgraded Chevy small block engine and Toyota truck front suspension. I believe they're called resto rods now. And besides that, the Prowler headlight fit the curvature of the hood just perfectly.