[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
LokisTyro

What Irked You Today?

Wife and I were over in Waynesville on vacation last year , beautiful area , the heat was about the same , but the low overnight temps were great , mid 60s .

A few things.
First that my uncle who had ALS passed away last friday.
Then on mondaynight i got a call that an old friend of mine had been in a car crash and did not survive.
I talked to him on the phone about 30 minutes before it happend..

Then my bad shoulder has decided to act up bad, have barely been able to move that arm the whole day.
My elbow is also giving me a hard time right now as i can barely move that arm because of it
So i have 2 arms that are out of order right now...

Some might remember that in my Scania build i said that my hands/fingers are constantly shaking because of something, today i finally gave up and called a doctor so that they can look at it.
Because the last week they have been really annoying in not doing what i want to everytime i try to something that requres small fine handmovements i have just had to give up.
That is also the reason why some of my new builds are only shown in the showroom because i am not that happy about how some things turned out when i tried to do something extra and my hands ruined everything..
On the next one i post there (sometime tomorrow) some might be able to see alot of mistakes that were made because of that.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:11 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Ahhhh,another NYC heatwave.:angry:

Better than -10°and 2 feet of snow...🤔 it's summer,...what we've been waiting for ...🍺🍦

7 minutes ago, Belugawrx said:

Better than -10°and 2 feet of snow...🤔 it's summer,...what we've been waiting for ...🍺🍦

Wait where do u live??Anyone know how Fargo is this time of the year?:DAnd yup another NY heatwave,Fall couldn't come any quicker

South of you...

with the Humidex, it was 105* F on the golf course last weekend...Yeehaw

2 hours ago, Belugawrx said:

South of you...

with the Humidex, it was 105* F on the golf course last weekend...Yeehaw

Ah,so ya putting me on.Yea the humidity sux.:(.Maybe I'll hit Alaska for a week.

3 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Ah,so ya putting me on.Yea the humidity sux.:(.Maybe I'll hit Alaska for a week.

Alaska is a great place to visit and I wouldn't mind goin' back there again either.

17 hours ago, Belugawrx said:

Sorry I read your post wrong.Your right,it is better than -10,and 2 feet of snow.But like I said,I just hate the humidity.🍺🍦

Got up this morning and looked out at what I thought would be a nice day, at 5:30 a.m., 68 degrees. Then I checked the humidity, 84%. This is ridiculous.      

Fires still burning here....woke up to red light in my house from the rising sun....TV says air quality is hazardous>>>stay indoors.  No end in sight :(

Spending the whole day with a friend trying to install a new radiator in my Jeep,and having the lower tranny line,unable to seal,thus causing Leaking everywhere.:angry:

Revell parts replacement is 'not available at this time'....guess I'm not moving on to the Foose Caddy for right now

Having my driver's windshield wiper blade come flying off during a really heavy rain storm this morning.Ran to Pep boys and threw a new one on.But what are the odds of the thing flying off during some of the heaviest rain storms we have had in a long time?And I never had a problem with it before.:angry:

4 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Having my driver's windshield wiper blade come flying off during a really heavy rain storm this morning.Ran to Pep boys and threw a new one on.But what are the odds of the thing flying off during some of the heaviest rain storms we have had in a long time?And I never had a problem with it before.:angry:

I had that happen on my '86 Mustang during a heavy rain storm in the early 90s.   

1 hour ago, Rob Hall said:

Yea has to happen at the worst time....Of course.

I learned the benefits of Rain-X when I had my Stealth and in monsoon rains the wipes even on high couldn't keep up with the size of the windshield.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:22 PM, Rob Hall said:

Happened to my wife in the Dodge Caravan many years ago... of course she drove the rest of the way home, deeply engraving an arch in the windshield. It's still there!