Model Cars Magazine Forum

Who's already got GTA V?

Austin T

I finished it a few days ago, I also went with Deathwish. I do plan on playing through a couple more times, going with the different ways of doing the heists and the other two endings. Right now, though, I'm hunting down the Letter Scraps, then the UFO parts, plus finishing up any of the Strangers and Freaks missions.

• 2 months later...

Very nice Frank. I recently acquired a good sum of money and have bought a entity,monroe,z type, and upgraded all of them and my other cars. I also bough a duster just for kicks, now if only I was a level 75 so I could buy a tank.

PS3 or Xbox?

Very nice Frank. I recently acquired a good sum of money and have bought a entity,monroe,z type, and upgraded all of them and my other cars. I also bough a duster just for kicks, now if only I was a level 75 so I could buy a tank.

What I am hearing , is R* is banning people that are given money from players that used pay out glitch's , just letting you know, as well as the glitchers

I play GTA V on PSN nascarfan49, I am looking for a few more people to play online with, I am thinking about starting my own crew as well

Edited by martinfan5

I'm on PS3 as Aman162. I'm always open to more people who want to play vs the typical gta gamer. I have seen a few people on youtube banned but it seems that the glitchers are the main targets. In my case a guy entered the server and gave me and all the other players 15 million, nothing I can really do to say "He stay back and don't give me that cash". It's also not that much compared to some people either who get several hundred million. Other than that I still enjoyed it without as much cash, I recently got the award for robbing all the convenience stores on the map. The only thing I really don't care for online is the bounty system. Some random guy can put a dollar value on your head and make everyone go crazy after you for no reason. Today I spent twenty minutes trying to dodge a leer jet that was trying to kamikaze my little Cessna and then dodge rockets from a buzzerd over a 7,000 bounty!

By the way what did you guys think of the snowy Los Santos yesterday, I had so much fun in my drift Futo.

Edited by Austin T

I'm on PS3 as Aman162. I'm always open to more people who want to play vs the typical gta gamer. I have seen a few people on youtube banned but it seems that the glitchers are the main targets. In my case a guy entered the server and gave me and all the other players 15 million, nothing I can really do to say "He stay back and don't give me that cash". It's also not that much compared to some people either who get several hundred million. Other than that I still enjoyed it without as much cash, I recently got the award for robbing all the convenience stores on the map. The only thing I really don't care for online is the bounty system. Some random guy can put a dollar value on your head and make everyone go crazy after you for no reason. Today I spent twenty minutes trying to dodge a leer jet that was trying to kamikaze my little Cessna and then dodge rockets from a buzzerd over a 7,000 bounty!

By the way what did you guys think of the snowy Los Santos yesterday, I had so much fun in my drift Futo.

Yeah, I wasnt sure if you know about the bans taking place

It was pretty cool with the snow, I did have fun