Model Cars Magazine Forum

Amt truck reissues I'd like to see

Hi,

Fortunately, my stash has the ones I most want to build already in it that I've built up over the years (Pete 359, Pete 362, Kenworth W925 (Watkins), Kenworth K-123, Kenworth K-100 Aerodyne, Kenworth T-600 (both 2 normal ones plus a Canepa one), GMC Astro). The only ones in this stash I haven't built before are the Aerodyne and the T-600s but I am looking forward to doing a better job of the others than I did first time round. When will I find the time?!

Regarding reissues I think the Kenworths would go down well with modellers (although many seem to think the W-900 is beyond repair and there are other W-900s available anyway) and I'd like to see the Macks - never built an R and started a Cruiseliner but never finished it. The Great Dane reefer would be welcome as well.

We are fortunate to already had so many re-issued so perhaps more will be on the way!! My fingers are crossed!

Speaking of the Kenworth T600, while I know it's not quite accurate, I also think it's a good base for more modern Kenworths. I also think it would make a good candidate for a T660 conversion.

Moebius, contact Paccar asap! We NEED a W900L and a T660! Those would be sooooo awesome!

• 3 months later...

What I would like to see reissued:

ERTL International Transtar II Coe

International C4070 Coe (moldings altered for the Transtar II ???)

Great Dane Reefer Trailer

amt: Peterbilt 359 "Little window" (moldings altered for laterversion 359 !?)

Wilson livestock trailer

Let's hope that there will be again some re-issues (like there have been several over the last years).

They are too much into cars and not enough trucks. I can't believe the prices on Ebay and the problem with those old kits is that the decals are worthless. I got a Papa truck recently and built the truck. As soon as the first decal hit the water it crumbled. Now I have to order decals. So those releases would be great but I don't think we'll see them. I wish someone would make a Ford W-9000

I agree with the International S, and the Mack R. (I would buy quite a few copies of any Mack they released.) I will probably get at least two copies of any reissues, just to add to the stockpile. Keep bringing them out, and I will keep buying them.

Trucks Trailers

1. Autocar Dumptruck (I will buy 10 copies if they reissue it!) 1. Tri axle Gravel Trailer

2. Kenworth W925 (And 10 more of these!) 2. Great Dane Extendable flatbed trailer

3. GMC Astro (with optional turbine engine) 3. Haulaway 5 Car Transporter

4. Original Mack R685ST (with spoke wheels) 4. Great Dane Dry good trailer

5. Peterebilt 359 (Original narrow window would be cool, But unlikely) 5. Tri axle Lowboy trailer

6. Kenworth Transit mixer 6. Trailmoblie Moving railer

7. Kenworth Alaskan Hauler. 7. The Rare 27' Exterior post van semi trailer

8. Peterbilt Wrecker 8. Double Header trailers.

9. Kenworth Aerodyne

10. GMC General

What I would like to see reissued:

ERTL International Transtar II Coe

International C4070 Coe (moldings altered for the Transtar II ???)

Great Dane Reefer Trailer

amt: Peterbilt 359 "Little window" (moldings altered for laterversion 359 !?)

Wilson livestock trailer

Let's hope that there will be again some re-issues (like there have been several over the last years). Yep, the Transtar was converted to the Transtar II as was the transtar 4270 to the Transtar 4300 kits.

I highly doubt that the International S-Series both the 2575 and the two 2674's will ever be reissued as Ertl thought that they did not sell well. This also goes for the 1/32 9670 kit. I wish the would reissue them but I don't see it happening. But since you are making a wish list of reissued trucks why not some New trucks Such as The 9670 in 1/25 scale,or the last cab overs that Kw & peterbilt made. evn some of the Newer trucks. would be nice. Thank you Moebuis for the LoneStar and the ProStar truck kits. Now if the other model companys like Autoworld and Revell-Monogram would follow suit. ( not Revell of Germany)